Saturday, September 5, 2009

Joke of the day

It's been quite a while since I updated my blog. I am still recovering from surgery that was on August 20th. I haven't been making any cards, so I thought I would share a joke with you, that my friend emailed me. I'll get a card up real soon. :-)

An elderly couple had dinner at another couple ' s house, and after eating, the wives left the table and went into the kitchen.
The two gentlemen were talking, and one said, ' Last night we went out to a new restaurant and it was really great.. I would recommend it very highly.'
The other man said, ' What is the name of the restaurant?'

The first man thought and thought and finally said, ' What is the name of that flower you give to someone you love? You know..... The one that's red and has thorns.
''Do you mean a rose?"
''Yes, that's the one" replied the man. He then turned towards the kitchen and yelled, "Rose, what's the name of that restaurant we went to last night?"


Hugs to everyone~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my site, and leaving a comment.