Friday, June 12, 2009

Treasure It


So, my upline had a challenge for us, stamping flowers. So I mine is quite easy. I used The Angel Company's Treasure It stamp set. The set is only $10.95, so if you're interested in ordering it, just email me. I love the saying with this set, and thought it should be on the front of the card, and not hidden inside. I used TAC's white cardstock, and then put on some black, and then I picked yellow. I love where you get 5 different colors of yellow in one package, 5 sheets of 5 various shades of yellow, from dark to light. I am currently working on a different card that uses a darker, almost gold colored yellow. For only &7.95, you can't go wrong.
Gotta go back to my card making, before the weekend begins. Never enough time for stamping then. Saturday I am going with a bunch of girl friends to watch the play "Menopause", so it sure should be fun...I can feel a hot flash coming now!! lol
Huggers~


1 comment:

  1. Connie, thanks so much for playing!! I love what you did with that set!! I haven't use it in a long time!! I might need to ink it up!!

    Enjoy the movie!

    Love,
    Diana

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my site, and leaving a comment.