Saturday, June 20, 2009

Thinking of You Card



I made a card for a friend of mine, that's just having some health problems. Actually, let me restate that. About 2 weeks ago, I decided to do a card challenge, that used no DSP (designer paper) and no ribbon. So I made this card out of my favorite colored cardstock (SU! Groovy Guava) and then I used plain white cardstock for the front and I sponged 3 different colors on it.
I went a little crazy with embellishments, but I still like the way it came out.
I used my oval Nesties with my Big Shot, I LOVE that Big Shot! I should have textured the white cardstock with the Big Shot, but I didn't know if we could for that challenge, so I didn't. And then I finished it off with the "Believe" brad. So, the card looks very simple, and not over-done.
Hopefully Monday, I will put up the card that I sent my son for Father's Day.
Huggers until next time~

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty card - great job! I'll be thinking of your friend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my site, and leaving a comment.