Monday, May 25, 2009

A Birthday Card




I love how this card turned out. I started with yellow bazzil card stock from The Angel Company, added a black mat, and added some of TAC paper that my upline sent to me, called MIMI from the SWIC (Soar With It Collection-only $6.95), used my oval nestie to put the Happy Birthday (from the Forever Friend set).
I put a purple eyelet in every corner, and put some ribbon on, and it was done. Easy Peasy! Even for a beginner like me. My friend loved the card.
Hopefully I'll get a chance to put up another card tomorrow. With my computer down, I had time to make cards :-) and clean the house :-(
Huggers~
Connie

1 comment:

  1. Your card is absolutely beautiful!! I love it!! and I can understand you! with no computer is a great time to get things done, lol!!

    love,
    Diana

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my site, and leaving a comment.