Saturday, July 11, 2009

Book marker

Bookmark...super easy!

So I decided to make something different than a card. I found this site where someone had instructions for a Bookmark. OMG is it easy to make, and it works great! You can find the instructions on how to make it HERE.
So the on picture is just the book mark and the other picture shows you that it DOES work!! Will wonders never cease??
The "bookworm" I got from HERE I have never used a digital stamp, and wanted to find out more about them. So, one night, as I browsed the Internet, I found this website, and they will send you one digital stamp free, just to try and see if you like it. So this is the freebie sent to me, and all I could think of, was making him into a book marker. I accidentally made him too big, so I did the first book marker according to directions, and found that there was not enough room for my worm, so I made a second book marker, just a bit larger.
As you can see, I did some coloring with my Prismacolors and aqua painter. And I recently got a crop-a-dile and so I just had to put a couple of eyelets on...super easy with the crop-a-dile. It's a bit bulky to use, but it sure is better than beating on them with a hammer, and a lot quieter too.

Well, we are finally getting some much needed rain, but along with it, is coming thunder and lightning, so I am going to shut my computer down, and comfort my little dog.
Hugs~

1 comment:

  1. Oh he is super cute, Connie! I love little Willy as a bookmark- well done! I adore your coloring, too!
    Hugs-
    Victoria
    PS...there are two more freebies, if you want to have some more fun (Bunnyfly & Tara)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my site, and leaving a comment.