Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Challenge card


Well, I tried this challenge, that my upline had for her Wednesday challenge, and this is what I came up with. I'm not to crazy about it. First of all, I have a really nice camera :-), but have no idea how to work it correctly :-( so sometimes I get really bad photos. Anyways, this one is just being posted because of the challenge, I'll have something better up Friday.
It was hot and humid here in WI yesterday and today, but some severe storms are headed this way, and should be here in an hour or so, so I wanted to get this posted, before I turn off my computer for the night. Stay safe.
A Hug to everyone~

1 comment:

  1. Hi Connie, it's Jenn Zinck from jennsinkspot.blogspot.com. I wanted to let you know that my daughter pulled your name from the basket this morning and you have won the blog candy! If you could email your mailing address I will ship it off to you ASAP! You can see your package on my blog this morning! Thanks for playing and have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my site, and leaving a comment.