Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day Card for DIL

Well, I can't take much of the credit for the card that I mailed to my daughter-in-law for Mother's Day. My BFF also does cardmaking and has done it for many more years than I have done it. She showed me the card that she was sending to her DIL for Mother's Day, and I said "I want one just like that". But with my grandson's picture on it!! lol
Anyway, my DIL took pictures last year of her tulips and so that is the picture I chose. Then I found a couple of pics of James that would fit right in the middle of the flower. So this is how the card came to be! Whoops, I take that back, I found the pictures, and then gave them to my BFF and she "made" the card for me. I owe her big time, as it turned out so well, or at least in my opinion.
That's it for today.
Hugs to all~
Connie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my site, and leaving a comment.