Saturday, August 8, 2009

Back from Scrapbooking

I'm really tired, but wanted to get this post up before going to bed. We scrapped until 5 am this morning and then we all headed to couches to take a quick nap. One girl was up by 7 am, and the next one at 8:15 am, and at 10 am, someone came and woke me up, as I was in a deep sleep. But I grabbed a cup of coffee, and went right back to scrapping. I've posted 2 different pages that I did.
The first one is a picture of my son, sleeping in a hospital bed, after being up all night waiting for his precious son to be born. And then again, sleeping at home, you'd think he had went through the labor...lol And they were very worried that their rat terrier would not like the baby, as she thought she was the baby, but you can see, they all got along just fine.
The next page shows my grandson at 8 months old. For Father's Day we went to the zoo. Even though the picture in the middle looks like he doesn't want to be there, he loved it, especially in the fish enclosure.
I used Kalediscope Boyz paper from TAC for most of the layout and matting. If you like this paper, it is not expensive, it's only $6.95. It really helps making the layout easy. If you click on the link, it will take you to my upline's site. If you order through her site, just leave her a quick note that I sent you over there. :-)
I'm going to bed, have a great day, it's going to be hot and humid Sunday with the temperature around 95 degrees. I'm going to go and see someone tomorrow that I haven't seen in about 5 years, because he moved to New York. He hung around our house quite a bit when he was younger, as he was friends with my son, and we kind of took him in under our wing. My son flew out to New York on Friday, as his friend was getting married on Saturday, and they, the bride, groom, and my son, are in a car, as I write this, headed back to Wisconsin already. So, I'm suppose get up by 8 am, to go to meet the new bride and groom. Catch you all later.
Hugs~
Connie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my site, and leaving a comment.